Battalion "Zośka" Primary School in
40 km south-east from Warsaw, the capital of Poland,
within the borders of the Mazovian Landscape Park.
|The school is organized in accordance
with the system of primary education in Poland:
- lower stage (4 years) – integrated
- upper stage (3 years) – subject
|Facts about the school:
- Facilities: 17 classrooms (including two
computer rooms and a language lab), a gym, a library,
a multimedia reading-room, a common room and a
- The school operates from Monday to
Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- It is attended by approximately 450
students aged 5-13.
- Number of classes: about 20.
- Teaching staff: nearly 40 qualified
teachers, including a school counselor and a speech
- Foreign languages taught at our school:
English (lower stage – 2 lessons a week, upper
stage – 3 lessons a week) and German (upper
stage – 2 lessons a week).
- Since 2010 the school has had sports
classes (10 P.E. lessons a week).
- Number of lessons a week: lower stage
– 23, upper stage – 29.
- After-school clubs: Sports, Art, Music,
Mathematics, ICT, Science, History, English.
- External competitions:
International Mathematical Competition "Math
Kangaroo", national English
competitions, sports contests (athletics,
- School Festival: 20th
May – anniversary of bestowing the name of
Battalion "Zośka" to the school.
If you would like to contact
us, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org